Orvisoft offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work on latest programming technologies in a dynamic working environment. Through internal advancement opportunities, competitive salaries, benefits, and a chance to work with customers around the world, you’ll have the opportunity to create a career that you can be proud of.
What Orvisoft Offers to Employees:
Amongst Pakistan’s Largest Software Houses
Our Software Engineers working on PHP, Mobile Technologies and .NET
Professional working environment in a purpose-set office
International exposure to every Developer
Constant learning and development through internal training sessions and practical R&D assignments
How to Apply?
If you are interested in exploring a career with Orvisoft, we would like to hear from you. Please take a look at our list of current openings and apply to the ones that interest you and match your expertise. If you don’t see a match, you are still welcome to send your resume to “email@example.com” as we actively search our CV bank for new job opportunities.
JAVA Software Engineer
BS/MS in CS or IT
Orvisoft Private Limited immediately requires highly talented and 3-4 years' experienced Java Software Engineer with good communication skills.
Orvisoft Private Limited values energetic, motivated and highly creative minds. If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria & have a strong desire for career growth, please send your resume as soon as possible.
This job is for our Lahore Office only.
Salary is negotiable according to the skill set of the candidate.
Technical Skills Requirements: * Have 3-4 years’ experience in JAVA
* Experience in full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities.
* Developing software that meets requirements and adherence to performance and security standards and best practices
* Expertise in building high performance core java application utilizing multithreaded programming
* Good understanding of Database design and SQL
* Experience working with SOAP and RESTful Web Services both in writing API's and consuming
* Experience working in JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Java Persistence API (JPA), Messaging (JMS)
* Experience with version control system (Git/SVN etc)
* Good to have experience with AngularJS or other Front End Framework
Working knowledge with following platforms is preferred: * Unix based Operating Systems (Linux, OSX)
Minimum Experience: 6 months to 3 years